Magic and mentalism are often confused. Both can inspire and amaze. We use both in our training. The difference between them is:
- When magic is being performed, ultimately the audience knows it is a trick. So magic deals with the impossible.
- Mentalism deals with the possible. It allows people to see vast, untapped human ability.
A mentalism performer specialises in exploring the untapped powers of the mind, using
- Knowledge about Human behaviour
Craft of Communication uses mentalism to:
- Inspire people to think outside the box
- Build awareness
- See the potential in themselves and others
Mentalism has proved to be an excellent and unique teaching tool which motivates and inspires.