Clients often tell us they have problems regarding recalling information during presentations, meetings or Q & A sessions.
We help this stressful problem by first, explaining the Three Aspects of Memory.
- Programming function: how you get the information into your brain.
- Storing the information
- Retrieving the appropriate information for any given situation.
Then, we introduce the client to two techniques that can enhance successful memory usage.
- THE CICERO SYSTEM helps clients to notate information efficiently. This means they can retrieve the information they need quickly and effectively.
- MIND MAPPING is both analytical and creative, engaging the brain in a broader and richer way, helping with all its cognitive functions.
When using either notation system clients find they help to:
- Reduce stress
- Increase spontaneity and creativity
- Improve recall
- Enhance communication
For further information click on MIND MAPPING in the THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX tab.