We are often approached by people who say.
- ‘I feel misunderstood by my colleagues’
- ‘I can’t seem or think fast enough.’
- ‘I can’t get my words out,’
We help these clients by using a structured theoretical approach:
- We introduce clients to their ‘Executive Function’.
- This is the part of the brain that organises and prioritises thoughts, and controls the short-term memory.
- Our work in developing this function can help individuals process their thoughts and retrieve their words more efficiently.
This helps them to communicate their ideas more effectively.