Creativity is at the heart of all Craft of Communication training and coaching. It manifests itself in two ways:
Firstly, in the creative thinking we can generate in our clients:
- As children we were naturally creative and played imaginatively.
- We were open to seeing familiar things in a new light.
- This creativity is often dampened and suppressed as we grow.
- However, it can be re discovered and revived.
- Our programmes can help individuals and teams tap into their natural creativity, and transfer these abilities into their working environment.
Secondly, in our creative approach to designing and delivering our work. With Craft of Communication, there are no lectures, you learn by DOING.
- Our training techniques make creative use of our theatre background.
- We incorporate role play, Shakespeare, theatre games, magic, fencing, improvisation, card games, filming, and Art.
To find out more click on the THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX tab