English is the language of business.
- However, it is often spoken by non-native speakers.
- Moreover, their audience may also contain people for whom English is a second or third language.
- All this can lead to communication problems.
We can help those who feel their accents prevent them from communicating with clarity.
- We do this with our accent softening work.
- Accent softening is not about getting rid of an accent.
- It is about assessing the key features of the accent that is impeding communication, and giving the speaker exercises to overcome that problem.
For more information, please click on the VOICE tab at the top of the page.