- Present with impact and eloquence?
- Feel confident when addressing any kind of audience?
- Influence your audience at a subliminal level?
- Manage Q & A sessions with calm authority?
- Ensure your slides truly enhance your presentation?
- Structure presentations so your ideas come across with maximum clarity?
This course can equip you with all the skills you need to achieve these goals.
The Craft Of Presentation
Craft of Communication courses help participants to enhance their ability to communicate with authority, authenticity and empathy in the whole range of situations they meet in their everyday working lives.
All our work is rooted in theatre. Our coaches are trained and experienced in theatre, TV and performance skills. This enables us to create fast-moving sessions using games, exercises for the imagination, voice-work, role play, rehearsal, debate, and performance, insights from psychology, physiology and business.
Presentation is a form of Theatre. This is because the moment you start to communicate your message to others, whether to an audience of 500 plus, a small group, or one-to-one , you have initiated a Performer – Audience relationship.
What You Learn
Our Presentation course develops these skills further, enabling you to take control of the Audience-Performer relationship. During this one day course, you learn how to use Receptive and Expressive Communication skills to
- Get the attention of your audience immediately.
- Keep the attention of your audience for the duration of your presentation.
- Influence your audience at a subliminal level.
- Manage Q & A sessions.
You will also be helped with the technical aspects of Presentation. You learn how to
- Structure your presentations so they have a clear and appropriate narrative.
- Use slides to best effect.
- Run and manage team presentations.
- You will be given a Notation Method that can help you to both remain in full command of your material but to address your audience with spontaneity.
How You Learn
In all our courses, you Learn by Doing. Once you learn a technique you can put it into practice and receive Instant detailed Feedback. All this helps you to develop a heightened awareness of how you are impacting on your audience.
What they said
“Great trainer and great individually tailored advice, all relevant and interesting.”
“Learning by doing and watching the other participants, getting broad feedback. As you can see I was very happy with the training.”
“Most impressive for me is to see that small steps / improvements can have so much impact.”
“Everyone could find a way that personally suits them of implementing the techniques. We were encouraged to get attention in a positive and likeable way with confidence.”
“This training was perfect.”